1/3 Photos of Crab Open Grilled Sandwich
We call these toasted fingers in Australia. This is a North West US recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread.
- 2In a medium fry pan melt butter, saute green onions for 30 seconds. Add parsley and crab meat.
- 3Blend cornflour with milk and wine, pour into pan stirring continuously until boiling and thickened, add pepper and salt.
- 4Spread a sixth of the mixture over each slice of toasted bread.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top, place under grill or broiler until cheese has melted and lightly browned.
- 6Cut each slice into three fingers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Open Grilled Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 461.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g