We call these toasted fingers in Australia. This is a North West US recipe.
Make and share this Crab Open Grilled Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Toast bread.
- In a medium fry pan melt butter, saute green onions for 30 seconds. Add parsley and crab meat.
- Blend cornflour with milk and wine, pour into pan stirring continuously until boiling and thickened, add pepper and salt.
- Spread a sixth of the mixture over each slice of toasted bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, place under grill or broiler until cheese has melted and lightly browned.
- Cut each slice into three fingers.