Russ and I came up with this last night. It was excellent and enjoyed by all of us. I think you could use tinned crab-we used fresh crab we caught ourselves.
- Mix crab, cheese, onions, dill, lemon juice and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat oven to moderated.
- Spray a baking tray with oil.
- Open out the chicken fillet, spread one half with a quarter of the crab mix.
- Enclose with other half.
- Wrap each fillet with 2 thin slices of prosciutto, maing sure ends are on the underside.
- Place on the baking tray in the moderate oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- We ate ours with hollondaise sauce.