1/2 Photos of Crab Stuffed Chicken
Russ and I came up with this last night. It was excellent and enjoyed by all of us. I think you could use tinned crab-we used fresh crab we caught ourselves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crab, cheese, onions, dill, lemon juice and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- 2Heat oven to moderated.
- 3Spray a baking tray with oil.
- 4Open out the chicken fillet, spread one half with a quarter of the crab mix.
- 5Enclose with other half.
- 6Wrap each fillet with 2 thin slices of prosciutto, maing sure ends are on the underside.
- 7Place on the baking tray in the moderate oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- 8We ate ours with hollondaise sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.3 mg
- Sodium 180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 58.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: