1/1 Photo of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and remove stems from mushroom caps.
- 2Chop the stems, and saute them, along with the onion in the margarine.
- 3Saute until the onion softens.
- 4Remove fromo heat.
- 5Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- 6Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture.
- 7Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture.
- 8You may top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- 9Place under broiler, watching closely, until stuffing bubbles.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (1692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: