1 hr 15 mins
Renee D's Note:
I got this recipe from a chef at a local restaurant and I love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium sauce pot, add 4 tablespoons olive oil, celery, and garlic and cook 5-8 minutes.
- 2Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add stock and bring to a boil.
- 4Lower heat and stir with a whisk to break up flour.
- 5Cook for about 1/2 hour. Soup should thicken slowly.
- 6Add broccoli, cream, lime juice, and Tabasco.
- 7Cook 15 minutes. Do not let boil.
- 8Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 280.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: