Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a chef at a local restaurant and I love it.
Make and share this Creamy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- In medium sauce pot, add 4 tablespoons olive oil, celery, and garlic and cook 5-8 minutes.
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and stir with a whisk to break up flour.
- Cook for about 1/2 hour. Soup should thicken slowly.
- Add broccoli, cream, lime juice, and Tabasco.
- Cook 15 minutes. Do not let boil.
- Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste.