1/1 Photo of Creamy, Cheesy Pasta Salad
2 hrs 20 mins
I love cheese in a pasta salad - good with BBQ or for a picnic, or any time you want a creamy pasta salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 3 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 celery ribs, sliced thinly
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
For the Dressing
- 1Gently toss all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3For the dressing, combine the mayonnaise and milk.
- 4Then add the sugar and vinegar.
- 5Stir well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss gently to combine.
- 7Refrigerate at least 2 hours Overnight is even better.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy, Cheesy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.5 mg
- Sodium 679.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g