1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Something I made the other night to use a few ingredients hiding in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small chorizo sausage, skinned, chopped
- 200 g skinless chicken thighs, filets diced into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 200 ml light cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard, heaped
- 1/4 cup semi sun-dried tomato, chopped, I used smoked ones
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper
- 10 basil leaves, shredded
- 1Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and chorizo about 5 minutes or until onion is softened.
- 2Add the diced chicken and cook a further 5 minutes or until all changed colour.
- 3Pour in the wine and allow to cook off for about a minute, then add the water and stock powder and cook for a couple more minutes until it reduces a little.
- 4Pour in the cream and cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes until the chicken is well cooked and tender and the sauce is creamy.
- 5Just before serving add the must ard, tomatoes, cheese black pepper to taste and the basil leaves.
- 6Serve over your favourite pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.0
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 480.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard