1/4 Photos of Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake
weekend cooker's Note:
a quick, easy recipe with great seasoning, cheese, and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain; keep warm.
- 2Cut some of the stems off broccoli and discard. In a large bowl, combine noodles, and broccoli.
- 3Add margarine and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- 4Stir in chicken soup, cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and chicken, and spoon into buttered 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 5Bake covered at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle slivered almonds and cook at 325 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 996.1
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 223.7 mg
- Sodium 1055.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 64.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: