a quick, easy recipe with great seasoning, cheese, and broccoli.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain; keep warm.
- Cut some of the stems off broccoli and discard. In a large bowl, combine noodles, and broccoli.
- Add margarine and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Stir in chicken soup, cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and chicken, and spoon into buttered 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle slivered almonds and cook at 325 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.