Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
a quick, easy recipe with great seasoning, cheese, and broccoli.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain; keep warm.
- Cut some of the stems off broccoli and discard. In a large bowl, combine noodles, and broccoli.
- Add margarine and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Stir in chicken soup, cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and chicken, and spoon into buttered 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle slivered almonds and cook at 325 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.
Really easy dish..kids didn't like the look of it, but soon changed their minds and ate well.
Leftovers tasted even better the next day!!
Made for PRMR.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I didn't use the almonds as my children aren't fans. We all enjoyed this.
This was easy to throw together. I had to ammend the recipe based on what I had on hand. I subbed milk for half and half and canned chicken for cubed. I also added 1/2 cup bread crumbs because I was concerned about the amount of liquid from the chicken. It was a good dinner. Next time I make this it will be as written except I think I will use spiral pasta as I think more of the sauce will get stuck in the spirals.