Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy new way to serve broccoli.
Make and share this Creamy Ranch Broccoli and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese, milk and Ranch dressing mix in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Place broccoli in a 9 inch baking dish, add cream cheese mixture and stir.
- Top with Cheddar cheese and bake 25 minutes or until cheese has melted.
This was a very nice change in how we eat broccoli. The ranch flavor was subtle, I used 2 TBSP homemade ranch mix and nextime I wil probably bump that up to 3 TBSP. Used reduced fat cream cheese and skim milk, still tasted rich and creamy. Added 2 cups leftover roasted chicken before baking and served over pasta for a very nice meal. 15 month old son inhaled the chicken and broccoli, DH said its a make again. Thanks for posting!
This was sooo good! I did a few revsions. I used 2 lbs of frozen (defrosted) broccoli heads and I added some extra cheese and cubed chicken and served it for a one dish dinner. Hubby loved it and so did I. Thanks for sharing!
Oh, WOW - this is yummmmy! My toddler was literally clapping for this broccoli (and I was too, on the inside!) What a great way to get in a yummy serving of veggies. I used low-fat cheese and cooked frozen broccoli, but otherwise followed exactly. It's a star!