1/2 Photos of Creamy Swiss Chicken Breasts
Little Bee's Note:
This a really good and easy chicken casserole that we like to make on Sunday. Its nice for company too. I got this out of a local retirement house cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam.
- 2Top with swiss cheese slices.
- 3Combine soup and wine, stirring well.
- 4Spoon sauce evenly over breasts.
- 5Sprinkle generously with stuffing mix.
- 6Drizzle melted margarine over crumbs.
- 7Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
- 8Serves 6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Swiss Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.0
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.8 g
- Saturated Fat 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 301.2 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 70.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup
herb seasoned stuffing mix