Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Enjoy! Source: Pillsbury's Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, fry the bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels, and crumble.
- Set aside.
- In the same skillet, brown the chicken over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, or until light brown.
- Place browned chicken in large crockpot.
- Again, in the same skillet, heat the soup.
- Top the chicken first with the mushrooms, then with the soup.
- Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours.
- (FYI, in my crockpot, I cook everything on High- adjust according to your equipment).
- Fifteen minutes before serving, top the chicken with the Swiss cheese and sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
- Cover again and cook on High for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.