4 hrs 20 mins
Enjoy! Source: Pillsbury's Slow Cooker Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, fry the bacon until crisp.
- 2Drain on paper towels, and crumble.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In the same skillet, brown the chicken over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, or until light brown.
- 5Place browned chicken in large crockpot.
- 6Again, in the same skillet, heat the soup.
- 7Top the chicken first with the mushrooms, then with the soup.
- 8Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours.
- 9(FYI, in my crockpot, I cook everything on High- adjust according to your equipment).
- 10Fifteen minutes before serving, top the chicken with the Swiss cheese and sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
- 11Cover again and cook on High for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 519.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.8 g