8 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe online but don't remember which site. Our family loves it and I love it because I can put it on and when we come home, dinner is ready. It tastes amazingly like real lasagna but its SO EASY! Try it and let me know what you think! If you are vegetarian, you can substitute Morning Star Farms Crumbles or a 20 oz. can of Worthington Brand Vegeburger and cut the cooking time down slightly.
My Private Note
crock p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 lasagna noodles, broken and cooked
- 1 lb hamburger (I use extra lean)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) jar Ragu chunky tomato onion & garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper
- 1Break lasagna into pieces and cook according to pkg. directions.
- 3Brown hamburger, onion, garlic.
- 4Drain (I use extra lean so there isn't much to drain).
- 5Put hamburger, noodles and remaining ingredients into crock pot and mix well.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 7Serve with a green salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 424.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu chunky tomato onion & garlic sauce