Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Just like its namesake, the Reuben sandwich. This is so good and a hit when you need an unusual appetizer. People are always surprised when they take that first bite. I think it came from the Taste of Home magazine.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream& ketchup until smooth.
- Stir in corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and onion until blended.
- Transfer to a small greased crock pot.
- Cook on Low 3 to 4 hours.
- May also be baked in a covered 1 qt dish for 30 minutes at 375*.
- Serve with crackers or snack rye bread.
Really yummy, very easy to make, and everyone loved it. I preferred to have it on wheat thins to the mini pumpernickel - maybe it was too much bread? But maybe a loaf of pumpernickel or rye that is torn into pieces would be good.
Wow! This stuff is hard to stay away from....I could nibble at it all day long! If you are a fan of Reuben sandwiches you'll love this appetizer spread! I'll definitely be making this again. Thank you!
This was delicious! Great party treat. I added a little more sour cream.