- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat two baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- Lightly beat egg in shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, mix crumbs and seasoning blend of your choice.
- Dip potato wedges into egg; coat completely with crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes, then turn potatoes over and continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with toothpick or fork.
- Serve immediately, plain or with lemon or ketchup.
I've made many "oven fries" but the crunch of these outshone the others. I cooked them in the BBQ (too hot for the oven) and managed to overdo (burn) some of them and this just added to the taste! Thanks again Dancer^.
I made these for our granddaughter's birthday party - the whole family loved them! Very crispy! Have made them twice this past week.
The flavour of these was a definate 5 star but I had a little trouble making the crumbs stick to the potato. Which didn't matter too much because what did stick was quite delicious and crunchy. thanks for posting I will try them again.