1/5 Photos of Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
Italian Fries Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
Chili Fries Seasoning
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat two baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Lightly beat egg in shallow bowl.
- 4In another shallow bowl, mix crumbs and seasoning blend of your choice.
- 5Dip potato wedges into egg; coat completely with crumb mixture.
- 6Arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- 7Bake 20 minutes, then turn potatoes over and continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with toothpick or fork.
- 8Serve immediately, plain or with lemon or ketchup.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 207.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g