1/1 Photo of Crusty Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together Parmesan cheese, soft butter, and garlic powder.
- 2Build the sandwich as follows--on 4 slices of bread put 1 slice of cheese on each.
- 3Then put 2 slices of ham on each.
- 4Spread each ham slice with desired amount of mustard.
- 5Top with tomato slices and fresh basil, if desired, or just sprinkle a tad of dry basil on it.
- 6Cover with remaining slices of cheese and second slice of bread.
- 7Very carefully spread the butter, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder mixture on both sides of the sandwich.
- 8Place on a griddle and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 9Cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.6
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g