1/1 Photo of Cucumber and Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Derived from the magazine Southern Living. These are very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 English cucumber, unpeeled
- 2 ounces whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 5 slices white bread, cut very thin (slice regular pieces in half if you have to)
- 5 slices whole wheat bread, cut very thin (slice regular pieces in half if you have to)
- 1Cut cucumber with a mandolin to make very fine slices. Lay slices on paper towels to drain.
- 2In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth.
- 3Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices. Top with remaining wheat bread slices.
- 4Cut crusts from each sandwich and then cut into quarters.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber and Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: