1/2 Photos of Dairy Potato Bake
1 hr 10 mins
My grandmother's recipe. If you want to reduce the calories I would recommend half the cheese and a low-fat sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Pour into a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- 5Top with crushed potato chips for the last 5 minutes of the hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.6
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.8 mg
- Sodium 1390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g