1/7 Photos of Decadent Potatoes
Cheesy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Lightly butter a 12” baking dish.
- 3Scrub potatoes well and blot dry.
- 4Do not peel.
- 5Slice potatoes very thinly or use a mandoline (you can also use your food processor).
- 6Divide potatoes into 3 equal portions.
- 7Pour approximately 1/4 cup cream into bottom of the baking dish.
- 8Lay 1/3 of the sliced potatoes evenly in rows on top of the cream.
- 9Sprinkle 1/3 of the Gruyere on top of the potato slices.
- 10Pour 1/3 of cream over this and grind a little pepper and nutmeg over top.
- 11Repeat this process until all of the potatoes, cream and Gruyere cheese are used up.
- 12You will have 3 layers.
- 13Finish the dish by sprinkling the Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- 14Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 15Remove the foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until the top is browned and the potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.7
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 274.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g