1/3 Photos of Derf's Lettuce Wraps
Nice tingly mix wrapped in crisp cool lettuce. Lovely light supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (I like Lawreys)
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (more if you like)
- parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- crisp lettuce leaf
- 1Spray a large nonstick frypan with veggie spray, add ground beef, onion and garlic.
- 2Cook, breaking up any large pieces of beef, until onions are soft and beef almost cooked through, about 5 or 6 minutes.
- 3Add cucumber, green pepper and red pepper,cook another 5 minutes.
- 4Add soy sauce, oyster sauce seasoned salt and sambal oelek, mix well and simmer until reduced by half.
- 5Place two tablespoons mix on lettuce leaf, roll and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Derf's Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: