We love green beans and cheddar cheese! A good twist on an old favorite. Found on www.frenchsfoods.com. Using the French's Cheddar French Fried Onions makes a big difference. This is just as good with the regular Cream of Mushroom soup. NOTE: To make cleanup easier I greased the casserole dish first.
- In 1 1/2-quart baking dish, combine soup, milk and 1 cup cheese; stir until well blended.
- Add beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions; mix gently to combine.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.