1/1 Photo of Double Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
Kat's Mom's Note:
We love green beans and cheddar cheese! A good twist on an old favorite. Found on www.frenchsfoods.com. Using the French's Cheddar French Fried Onions makes a big difference. This is just as good with the regular Cream of Mushroom soup. NOTE: To make cleanup easier I greased the casserole dish first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1 1/2-quart baking dish, combine soup, milk and 1 cup cheese; stir until well blended.
- 2Add beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions; mix gently to combine.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 4Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 5Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's cheddar french fried onions