This is a great quick lunch or side dish. It is as simple and fast as the boxed mac n cheese, but heartier! Servings are 4 little kids lunches or 4 small side-dish servings. This is great with frozen peas or diced ham stirred in. Or add chopped broccoli florets (fresh or frozen) and match stick carrots to the boiling water with the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles in salted water for 6 minutes.
- 2Drain noodles by tipping over the sink, using a spoon to keep the noodles from falling out (noodles do not have to be completely drained, some cooking water is okay).
- 3Return noodles to the stove over low to medium heat melt butter and velveeta, stirring occasionally (Add additional meat, veggies or spices). If desired, thin sauce with a little milk.
- 4Once melted, serve warm immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest 15 Minute Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese (3 Ingredients!)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g