1/3 Photos of Easy Cheese Plate Appetizer
We had this at Brennan's Wine Bar in St. Louis on Saturday night and loved it. Very simple, but I would have never thought to throw this together myself. It's sweet, savory, creamy and crunchy.. .we devoured it in no time flat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get out a nice square platter and 2 small bowls (which fit on the platter).
- 2Place goat cheese fanned out in one corner.
- 3Fan the manchego out on the opposite corner.
- 4Place jam/preserves in one bowl and place in an empty corner of the plate.
- 5Then mix the seeds together in the remaining bowl and place in the opposite corner.
- 6Feel free to garnish the plate with fresh berries and mint if you have some.
- 7Place crackers on another plate and serve!
- 8Guests will take 1 cracker, put 1 piece of cheese on it, spread a small amt of jam on the cheese and top with a small sprinkling of the seed. DELISH! (NOTE: You can also serve them on a platter already made up in this manner).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheese Plate Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 243.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: