1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Barbecue Beef Fries
This is a recipe from Jyl Steinback's "Supermarket Gourmet Cookbook" that I received from Studentchef in the Spring 2009 Cookbook Swap. It is a quick and easy appetizer and kid-friendly snack. you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef for lower fat or texturized vegetable protein for a vegetarian alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet(s) with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet(s). Sprinkle potatoes with spicy seasoning. bake 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- 3Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray, add ground beef and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked through.
- 4Add barbecue sauce to the cooked ground beef and cook until hot and bubbly.
- 5Pour meat sauce over potato wedges; top with cheese and bake 5 to 6 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Barbecue Beef Fries
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 344.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy seasoning mix