1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Chicken With Pasta
This is creamy cheesy and really good, not to mention really fast too! you can sub a different pasta for the penne and use cooked turkey in place of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2In a saucepan over medium-low heat cook the Velveeta cheese with sour cream and milk until smooth and the cheese has melted.
- 3Season with black pepper if desired.
- 4Pour over the cooked pasta.
- 5Stir in the chicken; mix well to combine.
- 6Ladle the mixture into bowl and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.6
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 198.9 mg
- Sodium 1805.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 51.6 g