This is creamy cheesy and really good, not to mention really fast too! you can sub a different pasta for the penne and use cooked turkey in place of chicken.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat cook the Velveeta cheese with sour cream and milk until smooth and the cheese has melted.
- Season with black pepper if desired.
- Pour over the cooked pasta.
- Stir in the chicken; mix well to combine.
- Ladle the mixture into bowl and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.