The VERY BEST mac 'n cheese recipe I have found. Cheesy and creamy, I like to use the extra sharp cheddar cheese. I have also used this recipe as the base for mac n' cheese casseroles with added meats and veggies for potlucks.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Add butter, red pepper, prepared cheese product and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in macaroni; mix lightly.
- POUR into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.