1/1 Photo of Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Tina D. Breen's Note:
The VERY BEST mac 'n cheese recipe I have found. Cheesy and creamy, I like to use the extra sharp cheddar cheese. I have also used this recipe as the base for mac n' cheese casseroles with added meats and veggies for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix milk and eggs in large bowl.
- 3Add butter, red pepper, prepared cheese product and cheddar cheese.
- 4Stir in macaroni; mix lightly.
- 5POUR into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- 6BAKE 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- 8Bake for 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.1 mg
- Sodium 786.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.6 g