1/5 Photos of Easy Shrimp Newburg
Quick and easy recipe for shrimp, goes great over rice, noodles etc... You'll love the rich and creamy sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large sauce pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 2Place shrimp in pan and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- 3Cook for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- 4Add soup, sherry, and cream cheese and water and stir until smooth.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Newburg
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 1002.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: