From Bon Appetit, Quick and Delicious, 2000. Don't want to lose this.
Make and share this Endive and Pear Salad With Gorgonzola Cream Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons vinegar, oil and honey in a large bowl to blend.
- Add endive and pear and toss to coat.
- Blend sour cream, yogurt and remaining1 tablespoons of cider vinegar in medium bowl; mix in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mound salad on plater and top with dressing, then nuts and chives.
This was a delicious salat! The combination of the slightly bitter endives with gorgonzola and pears in a creamy dressing is divine!I posted this recipe on an Austrian cooking site and received right away two 5 star reviews. Thanks for sharing!