1/1 Photo of Endive and Pear Salad With Gorgonzola Cream Dressing
From Bon Appetit, Quick and Delicious, 2000. Don't want to lose this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk 3 tablespoons vinegar, oil and honey in a large bowl to blend.
- 2Add endive and pear and toss to coat.
- 3Blend sour cream, yogurt and remaining1 tablespoons of cider vinegar in medium bowl; mix in cheese.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mound salad on plater and top with dressing, then nuts and chives.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive and Pear Salad With Gorgonzola Cream Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 481.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g