1/1 Photo of Extra Cheesy Grilled Cheese
3 different kinds of cheese! From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together butter and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- 2Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture on 1 side of each bread slice.
- 3Place 4 bread slices, buttered sides down, on wax paper. Top with provolone and mozzarella cheeses; top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
- 4Cook sandwiches, in batches, on a hot griddle or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, gently pressing with a spatula, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Cheesy Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g