1/1 Photo of EZ Cheesy Potatoes
Super easy and cheesy, spicy potatoes done in the microwave in about 10 minutes. One of my favorite side dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes thoroughly.
- 2Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 3In a 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole, combine potato slices and water.
- 4Microwave on high, covered, for 9 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, stirring after every 3 minutes.
- 5Drain potatoes well.
- 6Dollop cheese onto potatoes.
- 7Cook uncovered on high for 45-60 seconds until cheese melts.
- 8Gently stir cheese into potatoes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for EZ Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed cheese with jalapeno peppers