1/1 Photo of Family's Favorite Flounder
Delicious baked fish that the whole family enjoys. We like it with noodles and frozen veggies. Recipe source:Bon Appetit (July 1980)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- 2Spray a large baking dish with Pam or grease pan.
- 3Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese and place sliced tomatoes over the cheese.
- 4Sprinkle all with oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish).
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family's Favorite Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 849.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.6 g