1/1 Photo of Family's Favorite Flounder
Delicious baked fish that the whole family enjoys. We like it with noodles and frozen veggies. Recipe source:Bon Appetit (July 1980)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- 2Spray a large baking dish with Pam or grease pan.
- 3Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese and place sliced tomatoes over the cheese.
- 4Sprinkle all with oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish).
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family's Favorite Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 849.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.6 g