1/1 Photo of Farmer's Chop Suey (Salad)
1 hr 20 mins
Kat's Mom's Note:
This was my mother's recipe that she cut from a magazine back in the sixties. It always made any meal special. I enjoy freshly ground black pepper on this salad. Veggie amounts can vary according to availability and personal tastes. Prep time varies. I guess-timated figuring my slow chopping time. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assemble dressing in a bowl by mixing cottage cheese, sour cream and salt.
- 2Wash the cucumber well and slice it (peeling is optional).
- 3Salt the cucumber slices and place in a small bowl.
- 4Chill the dressing and cucumbers for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 5After chopping and slicing the veggies, drain any liquid from the cucumbers.
- 6Toss all veggies with the dressing, mixing well.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Chop Suey (Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 288.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g