6 hrs 10 mins
If you like feta cheese try this cheese ball. Serve this with assorted crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Add feta cheese and beat until well blended.
- 3Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap on the countertop.
- 4Spoon the cheese mixture in the centre of the wrap.
- 5Roll and shape the cheese into a ball using the plastic wrap as a guide.
- 6Twist the plastic wrap closed Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- 7Before serving spread the walnuts on a sheet of plastic wrap large enough to enclose the entire cheese ball.
- 8Unwrap the cheese ball and roll in the nuts so it is evenly coated.
- 9Wrap again and set aside to come to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato