Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like feta cheese try this cheese ball. Serve this with assorted crackers.
Make and share this Feta Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add feta cheese and beat until well blended.
- Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap on the countertop.
- Spoon the cheese mixture in the centre of the wrap.
- Roll and shape the cheese into a ball using the plastic wrap as a guide.
- Twist the plastic wrap closed Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving spread the walnuts on a sheet of plastic wrap large enough to enclose the entire cheese ball.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and roll in the nuts so it is evenly coated.
- Wrap again and set aside to come to room temperature.