1/2 Photos of Feta Cheese, Kale & Red Onions
Here is a healthy dish just bursting with iron and it is low fat & low calorie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Put in the kale and cook 2 minutes (it should be bright green), drain immediately, put under cold water.
- 3Coarsely chop the Kale.
- 4In the same pan heat the oil and cook the garlic and onions for about 4 minutes until the onions are clear and the garlic is golden.
- 5Add a tbsp of water as you are cooking them and it will steam the onions and keep them soft.
- 6Add kale, salt, pepper half of the feta cheese and the broth.
- 7Stir and heat through.
- 8Crumble the remaining feta cheese over the veggies just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese, Kale & Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium vegetable broth