Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Feta Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prick pie crust well with a fork.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Blend cheese with cream and eggs until smooth.
- Add thyme, corn starch, and pepper.
- Stir in garlic.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Arrange olives over top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- When filling is set top with red peppers.
- serve warm.
Not something I'd make often but oh, what a treat! I used chopped black olives on the pie but served the green olives separately. For the light cream I chose Half 'n Half which worked out well. Alongside a Greek pasta salad for a light lunch this was very satisfying. Made for New Kids on the Block, a tag game.