1/2 Photos of Four Cheese Pasta
HEP MEP's Note:
Another Good Housekeeping recipe. I usually add a little more half and half, butter, and flour to make a creamier sauce. My daughter calls this "Cheesy Noodles" - one of her faves. Good with a veggie or salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3 quart saucepan, melt butter,stir in flour until blended; cook 30 seconds.
- 2Gradually stir in half and half- cook,stirring,until mixture boils and slightly thickens.
- 3Stir in all cheeses,salt and pepper.
- 4Boil fettuccine till al dente.
- 5Drain and pour into large bowl or round casserole dish.
- 6Mix in cheese sauce along with parsley, until well blended.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.7
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 224.4 mg
- Sodium 829.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 37.2 g