Another Good Housekeeping recipe. I usually add a little more half and half, butter, and flour to make a creamier sauce. My daughter calls this "Cheesy Noodles" - one of her faves. Good with a veggie or salad on the side.
- In 3 quart saucepan, melt butter,stir in flour until blended; cook 30 seconds.
- Gradually stir in half and half- cook,stirring,until mixture boils and slightly thickens.
- Stir in all cheeses,salt and pepper.
- Boil fettuccine till al dente.
- Drain and pour into large bowl or round casserole dish.
- Mix in cheese sauce along with parsley, until well blended.
- Serve immediately.