1/2 Photos of Frugal Gourmet's Ukrainian Pagach
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
from Jeff Smith
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
- 2Saute onion until tender.
- 3Place potatoes in large bowl and mash; add onions, salt, pepper, cheese, and milk, blending well.
- 4Prepare roll mix according to package directions, except divide dough in half.
- 5Roll out bottom section and place on cookie sheet.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 7Pile potato mixture on dough, leaving about a 2" margin around the edge.
- 8Roll out the remaining half and carefully place it on top.
- 9Pinch together and crimp edges all around.
- 10Cut 2-3 venting holes in the top.
- 11Brush the top with a small amount of vegetable oil, and sprinkle lightly with coarse salt.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frugal Gourmet's Ukrainian Pagach
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot roll mix