1/2 Photos of Garlic Basil Tomato Pie
This is one of my most favorite appetizers, great for serving in the summer when tomatoes are at their best. I once tripled the garlic, not very sociable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the piecrust at 375 degrees 10 minutes, or until light brown.
- 2Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine oil and garlic.
- 3Cook over low heat just until heated, stirring occasionally.
- 4Arrange half of the provolone cheese over the partially baked crust.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the basil and top with half of the tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Finally, spoon garlic mixture over pie.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Basil Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 449.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g