This appetizer is so yummy!!! Do use fresh bread.
Make and share this Garlic Bread With Bacon Bits, Rosemary and Creamy Brie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet pan cut side up.
- Place butter, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in a microwave and heat just to melt. Stir to blend.
- Spread over the bread.
- Sprinkle the bacon bites over the bread.
- Place pieces of the brie over the bacon.
- Brown under the broiler a couple minutes. Do not leave it for it will burn and you`ll miss out on a great Garlic bread.
- Remove and slice into 2 in pieces.