1/5 Photos of Garlic Bread With Bacon Bits, Rosemary and Creamy Brie
This appetizer is so yummy!!! Do use fresh bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Place bread on a cookie sheet pan cut side up.
- 3Place butter, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in a microwave and heat just to melt. Stir to blend.
- 4Spread over the bread.
- 5Sprinkle the bacon bites over the bread.
- 6Place pieces of the brie over the bacon.
- 7Brown under the broiler a couple minutes. Do not leave it for it will burn and you`ll miss out on a great Garlic bread.
- 8Remove and slice into 2 in pieces.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread With Bacon Bits, Rosemary and Creamy Brie
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g