Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
This appetizer is so yummy!!! Do use fresh bread.
Make and share this Garlic Bread With Bacon Bits, Rosemary and Creamy Brie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet pan cut side up.
- Place butter, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in a microwave and heat just to melt. Stir to blend.
- Spread over the bread.
- Sprinkle the bacon bites over the bread.
- Place pieces of the brie over the bacon.
- Brown under the broiler a couple minutes. Do not leave it for it will burn and you`ll miss out on a great Garlic bread.
- Remove and slice into 2 in pieces.
This was a big hit at my Christmas Eve party. Thanks
I am not adding stars at this stage as it did not work out for us but I think in part that may be my fault. I made a couple of hour ahead of putting it under the grill/broiler. I cooked up diced bacon in the frypan, coated the bread with the butter, garlic, oil and rosemary and put on the brie cheese but even after 15 minutes under the grill/broiler at 175C non fan forced it had not browned and a lot of the cheese had slipped onto the tray. The flavours were good but the bread was soggy (this may be because of my action of putting the oil/butter mix on way to early and it soaked in and made the bread soggy), the DH also commented he would have preferred a sharp cheddar to the triple cream brie cheese that I used. Thank you Rita~ for posting and to Karen Elizabeth for the recommendation, made for I Recommend tag game.
Wow these turned out great! Exactly what I was looking for. It was great for my dinner party -- I didn't have anything left :)