Sauteed garlic shrimp on cheese topped crostini. A Spanish Tapa!
Make and share this Garlic Shrimp Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- 24 slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces chevre cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 48)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil and bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic; set aside.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add garlic, shrimp, and bell pepper.
- Cook and stir 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Spread each bread slice with cheese mixture, top with 2 shrimp and serve.
This was very easy and tasteful. When I was done, I also poured a little hot sauce on top for a little kick.
wonderful served them as an mid afternoon snack and they hit the spot perfectly. I used pre-cooked prawns and reduced the cooking time to 2 minutes. Will make this again. thanks KelBel
Yum! These made fabulous appetizers at our Christmas Eve party. I substituted shredded pizza cheese for the chevre and baked the cream cheese mixture. Also, instead of using fresh red bell peppers, I used roasted red peppers. Thanks for the recipe!