1/2 Photos of Garlic Shrimp Crostini
Sauteed garlic shrimp on cheese topped crostini. A Spanish Tapa!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces chevre cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil and bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 2Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic; set aside.
- 3Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add garlic, shrimp, and bell pepper.
- 4Cook and stir 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- 5Spread each bread slice with cheese mixture, top with 2 shrimp and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 456.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: