Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yield 22 servings (serving size: about 1/4 cup dip and 8 chips)
Make and share this Garlicky Spinach Dip With Hearts of Palm (Cooking Light) recipe from Food.com.
- 22 (6 inch) corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 14 ounces can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tub light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette Light)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.
I cannot believe its taken me this long to write this review... This is the BEST recipe!!! You cannot go wrong- I make it every Holiday and it is the hit of the party. I serve with Tostitos Scoops. A crusty bread would be great too for an added bonus.
This is a great recipe! I subscribe to Cooking Light and I have made this several times.