Yield 22 servings (serving size: about 1/4 cup dip and 8 chips)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 14 ounces can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 6 1/2 ounces tub light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette Light)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned.
- 3Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- 4To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Spinach Dip With Hearts of Palm (Cooking Light)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: