Posted for Zaar World Tour 3, Scandinavia. Found on Foodnetwork.com
Make and share this Gouda Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- Combine wine and lemon juice in a small pot over medium heat.
- Toss together both cheeses and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- When the wine comes to a boil, slowly add the cheese and cornstarch mixture, whisking continuously until smooth.
- Season with nutmeg and cayenne.
- Transfer to a small slow cooker set to low and serve with the selection of dippers. Fondue should hold on low setting for up to 1 hour.
- Possible dippers - broccoli, cauliflower, apples, pears, boiled small potatoes, cubed bread.