This is my favorite cheese ball recipe. It brings back many happy memories of holiday dinners with family. It's easy and delicious. It keeps well in the fridge so it's a great make ahead appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring cheeses to room temperature.
- 2Place cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; mix well.
- 4Shape into 2 balls.
- 5Roll in walnuts and parsley.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 7Serve with crackers, fruits and veggies.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread