A recipe from Ricardo. Looks very yummy. It looks like a calabrese salad.
Make and share this Grape Tomato and Cheese Curd Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- garlic, 1 tiny tip finely chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, in different colors, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese curds
- 1 cup small fresh basil leaf (or large leaves chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Dressing: In a salad bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients for the salad. Add salt and pepper.