One pound of ground beef should give you 4 burgers depending on the size you shape them feel free to double the recipe. you may also add in some breadcrumbs if desired. Have a spray bottle handy because of the bacon these tend to cause a bit of a flare-up on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (can use more!)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons ketchup or 3 tablespoons favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground beef (do not use extra lean ground beef!)
- bacon, slices
- 1Set grill to medium-high heat.
- 2In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the bacon.
- 3Form into 4 patties.
- 4Wrap one or two slices of bacon around each patty, then secure with toothpicks.
- 5Place the patties on a greased grill.
- 6Cook until well done.
- 7Remove the toothpicks before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Cheddar Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.3 mg
- Sodium 537.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: