1/10 Photos of Grilled Blue Cheese Burgers
A great twist on the grilled burger! A must for blue cheese lovers, and the sauteed mushrooms finish these off perfectly! I had these at a friend's cook-out, and I had to have the recipe. If you like your meat spicier, feel free to add more spice to the meat mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well, and shape into 16 thin patties. It easier to form 8 equally portioned balls of meat, then halve it to form the patties.
- 2Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, onion, horseradish, and mustard in a small bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Divide cheese mixture evenly among 8 patties; spread to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with the remaining patties, pressing edges to seal. Make sure to seal them well.
- 3Grill hamburgers over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Set aside, and keep warm.
- 4Saute mushrooms in melted butter in a skillet until tender. Top burgers with sauteed mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Blue Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.1 mg
- Sodium 535.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 37.0 g