1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
Not your usual grilled cheese sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on each piece of bread.
- 2Place mozzarella and provolone cheese slices on side with sauce on first piece of bread.
- 3Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the cheese slices.
- 4Top with second piece of bread, sauce side down.
- 5Melt butter in skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- 6Place sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides until cheese inside is melted and outside is golden brown or darker if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 915.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.4 g