Not your usual grilled cheese sandwich.
Make and share this Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on each piece of bread.
- Place mozzarella and provolone cheese slices on side with sauce on first piece of bread.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the cheese slices.
- Top with second piece of bread, sauce side down.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides until cheese inside is melted and outside is golden brown or darker if you like.