1/6 Photos of Grilled Cheese & Tomato Panini
Love this simple panini! You don't need a panini grill to make this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a stovetop ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high.
- 2Meanwhile, assemble panini; lay slices of bread on cutting board; top each with a slice of Cheddar.
- 3Place a tomato slice on top of 4 slices of cheese.
- 4Assemble to make 4 sandwiches.
- 5Cook 3-4 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- 6Press down with a spatula until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese & Tomato Panini
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 302.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g