Love this simple panini! You don't need a panini grill to make this recipe.
Make and share this Grilled Cheese & Tomato Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a stovetop ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high.
- Meanwhile, assemble panini; lay slices of bread on cutting board; top each with a slice of Cheddar.
- Place a tomato slice on top of 4 slices of cheese.
- Assemble to make 4 sandwiches.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Press down with a spatula until cheese melts.