1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich
I started liking grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches years ago at a little restaurant near my office. I would go about three times a week to order a grilled provolone cheese & tomato sandwich. Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe. I thought it was delicious! Hope you try it and enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread both slices of bread with a light layer of mayo.
- 2Put slice of cheese on one piece of bread.
- 3Add tomato slices.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper& Italian Seasoning.
- 5Cover tomoto slices with other slice of cheese, then cover with other piece of bread.
- 6In the meantime, heat griddle or pan with butter and garlic power or minced garlic.
- 7Also spread butter on top of each side of bread.
- 8Grill until sandwich is brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.4
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 838.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: