1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese With Bacon, Apple and Mustard
Chef #1391662's Note:
I saw this on TV and thought it sounded strange so I decided to try it. This is the best grilled cheese I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter both slices of bread on one side only.
- 2on the other side of one of the pieces of bread spread the mustard.
- 3place one piece of bread butter side down in a heavy skillet on med heat or.
- 4place on pre-haeted panini press.
- 5top with cheese, apple, bacon and second slice of bread butter side up.
- 6Grill on bith side or press in the panini press until golden and cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese With Bacon, Apple and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 971.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.1 g