1/3 Photos of Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
Little Bee's Note:
These are terrific! Even my sauerkraut hating DH liked these! I like to use my George Foreman Grill for these. Serve with potato salad and crispy dill pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread each slice of bread with thousand island dressing.
- 2Top 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut, cheese and corned beef.
- 3Place remaining bread slices on sandwich.
- 4Spray butter flavored papm on the outsides of each sandwich.
- 5Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 6Grill until browned, then turn and grill until heated through, and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.2
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 2365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 32.4 g